1 Baywell Biotech Analyzer with no other supplies.
Baywell Biotech Progesterone Operation Instructions
- Draw blood, at least 1-2 ml of blood, 2 ml is best but less can be worked with.
- Remove needle from syringe and deposit blood into a micro tube.
- All materials should be room temperature (about 74 degrees)
- Allow blood to rest in micro tube for 15 minutes
- Centrifuge blood for at least 15 minutes, if the serum does not appear to have separated enough, you can continue spinning for additional minutes.
- Draw up 50ul of serum into pipette tip (see video below for proper pipette technique!)
- Deposit 50ul of serum into the buffer tube (purple top), close tightly and shake well, tap to remove bubbles.
- Draw up 100ul of buffer/serum mix and place into round hole of the test cassette.
- Allow the test cassette to sit for 10 minutes before running the test in the machine (or use the built in timer).