The CBT Portable Canine Progesterone Analyzer is economical to operate and the test takes under an hour to perform. The CBT Portable Canine Analyzer is available in a complete kit that contains everything you need to start your own testing, you will need to be able to collect your own blood specimen or know someone who can collect the blood for you. Only a small amount of blood is required, no more than 2 ml.
CBT Portable Canine Progesterone Analyzer Starter Bundle - $2800.00
Bundle includes everything you need to start doing your own tests:
CBT Progesterone Operation Instructions
- Draw blood, at least 1-2 ml of blood, 2 ml is best but less can be worked with.
- Allow blood to rest in micro tube for 15 minutes
- Then centrifuge for 15 minutes, if the serum does not appear to have separated well enough, you can continue spinning for additional minutes.
- Pipette 80ul of serum into pipette tip (use proper pipette technique!)
- Place the serum into the round hole of the card, wait for the serum to flow into the rectangular detection area, insert the card into the machine with the notches and round hole entering first, push in as far as it will go.
- Click the test button on the machine to enter the self-test mode, machine will count down 15 minutes and self test.